Hi. My brother has epilepsy. I watch him having seizures and I wonder what does it feels like. Is everything normal after a seizure?

Hi. I am an epileptic. Sometimes I cannot remember things that were going on during my seizures. Then, my memory usually returns. Sometimes I vomit during seizures. I mostly feel very confused after a seizure. Nothing hurts, nothing really exists and then you pass out. Last time I had a seizure I bit my tongue. After a seizure I usually feel very tired. Then I go to sleep, and when I wake up, everything is all normal. It is important for your friends and family to know about your condition. In that case they will be able to help you during seizures.

Hey. I ate some magic mushrooms a while ago and I had a seizure. I had been laying in my bed for about 2 hours while I was expieriencing what the mushrooms had to offer. All I had consumed that night was the mushrooms, alcohol and cigarette smoke, so my body probabaly wasnt doing so well. Anyways my room was pretty dark and I had been in there for a while. All of the sudden, I got the urge to go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.
It was really bright in there. After about 5 minutes I noticed things starting to get brighter. It soon got to the point where everything was turning white. It seemed like a normal head rush that anyone gets fom standing up too quickly. However, it kept getting brighter until I was blind. I could only see white. Then I started to see colourful patterns. The next thing I knew, it seemed like somebody took a sledge hammer to both of my knees and I collapsed. My memory goes blank from the second I felt myself collapse. I don't remember hitting the floor, but when I came back into reality, I was convulsing uncontrollably. At this point I was blind, deaf and I couldn't process any thoughts. When I got a hold of myself, I stood up. My heart was racing and my vision and hearing was returning. By the time I could fully see, I noticed that I could hear 100 times louder than normal. I could hear my hairs rustling against eachother and for a while I swear I could hear radio waves and cellphones signals. There were so many sounds overlapped that it was overwhelming. After about 10 minutes I was perfectly fine.

:-( My name is Veronica and I have epilepsy, I had a seizure last night and I feel horrible I bit my tongue really bad. It is hard to describe how you feel after a seizure but your body aches and you don't remember anything.