Good evening there.

I bought a dog. Yes, that was something that I wanted to do for a long, long time.

My parents never wanted me to have a dog, but soon as I moved from them, I bought this adorable puppy.

I bought Basset Hound, and he is really crazy :) I have him for two months now, and he is perfectly healthy, but I am totally aware that I need to vaccinate him.

I currently have a part time job, so I am pretty much in hard financial situation and I don’t want any extra costs, so I want to know how much dog vaccination costs?

Is it expensive? 

Hey Kayle, Keep in mind that whatever the cost of vaccination is, it is something that you have to do. If you want to do it in any of the traditional veterinary clinics, it’s going to cost you a lot. Your dog needs 3 annual shots, and a single one ranges between 100 and 200 dollars. But she gets full examination for that money, too. If you choose mobile vaccination clinics, you get a shot for somewhere between 40 and 70 dollars, but no examination included. And the last option, if you think you can do it alone, you can buy her a shot, goes as down as 5 dollars, and give it to her yourself at home.

Hello people,

The average cost of vaccination for your dog can be from 20 dollars to 150 dollars in the first year. For years afterward it can cost from 10 dollars to 100 dollars.

But, of course, this cost varies on which vaccinations are given to your dog, and whether they are done at your vet’s office or a low cost vaccination clinic.

At least, you should vaccinate your dog two to four times a year.

But, the price is not matter when you find out that this is very important for your dog.

That is not so expensive when you notice this :)

Hey everyone.

Look, I know that someone can have really hard financial situation, but please, don’t get me wrong, if you don’t have money to keep your dog, you shouldn’t have him.

Maybe this seems cruel, but we all know that we need to vaccinate our dogs.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not telling this only to you, I am telling this to everyone who has a dog.

Yes, those are some prices, but some dogs need some extra vaccinations as well. They usually cost about 10 to 15 dollars.

When you count all this, it is a little bit expensive, but you need to protect your dog. 

Look, if you ask me for my opinion, vaccinating your pet can cost much less than many other pet owners think. It seems expensive, but it is not – at all. Especially if you know that your pet is protected as well.

Prices are the same, so I won’t repeat what other members told you.

You should visit your vet. Once you visit him, once you start to talk about vaccination, he will made a schedule for your pet. I know that vaccination against parvo costs about 27 dollars. Fecal test is above 17 dollars.

Those prices are usually the same at all vets clinics. 

Hello. For some standards, dog vaccination can be expensive. But, in my opinion, it costs nothing. Why? Because, almost five years ago, vaccination was much expensive than now. That is the main reason. Now, you need to spend up to 300 to 400 dollars per year, and when you count everything, that is really not that expensive. The other thing is what this offers to your dog. Healthy, nice and good life. Those extra vaccinations, that your dog can suggest you, are not expensive as well. They cost up to 20 dollars per vaccination. Don’t worry, I am sure that you can handle it. 

Hi to all.

It is not so easy to answer your question because there are a lot of factors that can affect the price of dogs’ vaccination. For example, it is not the same if you take your dog to a veterinarian’s office or if you take him to a local low-cost vaccination clinic.

Also, very important factor is your dog’s age. That is because the costs are different for first vaccines and those vaccines afterwards.

To sum up, the average price for dogs’ vaccination is between 20 and 200 pounds per year. You can find it pricey but vaccination is something you must do if you want to have a healthy dog.

I saw someone above mentioning that you have to give your dog 4 or 5 shots a year. I’m not really sure I can agree on that one. 

In the first year you do, but later, why? 

I don’t see the point. 

There is one shot that your dogs needs to get each year after his elementary ones, and again, it’s up to you to choose if you want him to get it. 

The prices are already mentioned above. 

I suggest, if you are in a good financial state, that you pay for the vaccination in a traditional clinic, cause they usually do the best job and you get full examination for your dog.

Hey there people.

I agree and disagree with you LOL :)
I have a dog as well. I got him when I was very, very young, and back then, I really wanted to have a dog. I didn’t know that dog is really big commitment and that he actually costs a lot. I knew back than that he needs to be vaccinated as well, but I didn’t want to pay that much for this, because I was thinking that vaccinations are totally the same thing.
I was wrong. Taking him to the low – cost vets clinics to vaccinate him was the worst thing that I could ever do.
I think that price is different from type of vaccination and from clinic to clinic, but from my experience, I want to tell you that you should not take your dog to the low – cost clinics.