Hello, folks. My father has some health problems and I would like to consult with you. He has gout, but besides that he also has calculosis recidives that are happening often. I would like to know something more about this two conditions. I would appreciate all your replies considering this. Bye!

Hello, there. Gout is a metabolic disease where there is a buildup of uric acid. Since there are elevated levels of uric acid, then crystals are forming. This is happening mostly in joints and surrounding tissues. However, this can also happen in kidneys and balder. Your father must treat his basic disease that causes this calculosis. There are several useful medications. However, he should make details about this treatment with his doctor. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Be very careful with gout. Many can be normal cases, but upon recent findings with my father in law.... it can lead to or be a symptom of liver malfunction. or in his case, liver cancer. we had no idea that gout would be related to liver cancer, but it makes sense. the same things that we see as gout should be foltered in the liver. ask ask ask your doctor for more info!! Don't stop until you get answers!!