Hello. I'm 59 year old male and I suffer from one terrible disease about seven years now. I was diagnosed with gout about 15 years ago although I felt first symptom twenty years ago, like I said.
My first symptoms were inflammation, pain, redness, stiffness and swelling in some joints in my body, especially in the joint of the first toe.
All these years I have tried several medications but none of them could help me, in spike the fact that they were expensive as hell.
About three months ago I have tried some new drug called Zyloprim and like all others, it didn’t help me in the beginning but when I tried also including some regularly exercise it started to work.
How this can be?

Well, you probably know that Gout is one of the most common forms of arthritis and that etiology of it unknown.
Some say that it is an autoimmune disease which explains the fact that treatment of it could be very complicate.
Primary cause is building up uric acid in your joints which is causing inflammation and pain so the goal of treatment is to decrease the amount of uric acid in the joints, which helps to reduce symptoms and prevent further attacks.
Physical activity is the key of good treatment. You see, Zyloprim is a good medication but it started to work only when you involved exercise. Other preventative measures include drinking plenty of fluids and using healthy diet and keeping healthy body weight.

As far as I know,zyloprim used to treat gout and other conditions in which there is an excessive buildup of uric acid. I dint know that it works until it involves exercises! Good I learnt that! It could be though that it works in this way..certainthings arent advised when you start on a medication and you happen to find out by yourself. It's good that it's workin out and hope you get better soon!