My foreskin is tight. i can retract it but if does not retract on its own when i get an erection, if i keep it retracted over a long peroid of time will it loosen up so that it will retract on its own?

I think you're asking if you keep your foreskin retracted for a long period of time, if it will stretch it and eventually relieve the problem.

The short answer is no. Keeping the foreskin retracted will likely cause some circulation problem, but on it's own, it's generally not enough to "stretch" the foreskin.

That's not to say that you can't stretch the foreskin. You can. However, I would not leave it retracted as in some instances, it tends to "Strangle" the head of the penis.

It would be a better idea to go visit your doctor or medical clinic so that they can observe how tight this is and make a recommendation.
They MAY suggest periodic stretching to loosen the foreskin. However they may also suggest either circumcision (removal of the foreskin entirely) or a dorsal slit, which would just loosen things up.

If you are a teen, there is plenty of time for growing to occur and for things to loosen up.

But check with your doctor to see what his recommendations are. He can better advise you after an examination of the problem. Don't be shy, get it checked out.

Just to pick up on something else. Foreskins come in all different sizes and remember that each and every one of us is unique. Not every foreskin will retract automatically when he gets an erection.

When you pull your foreskin back when erect does it slide back easily? If so, then I don't think you've got a problem.

before puberty foreskins don't' fully retract, when puberty starts the foreskin will slowly begin to be able to retract , first really tightly but eventually quite easily. So if you're young like 13,14, it's quite normal having tight foreskin. If you're quite a bit older could be worth seeing a DR about. Some people need to get circumcised because a foreskin that retracts very tightly during sex can be quite painful.

But that's not an automatic case for a circumcision. About 90% of the time a tight foreskin can be stretched sufficiently, avoiding a circumcision.

THANK YOU DR :-D

i was looking through sites becuase i was curious about the subject and i was afected but i have
still not gone through puberty so it doesnt afect me yet (hopefully %-) ) anyway the other sites would
not say about it for young boys luckly i found this and i dont need to worrey yet THANK YOU!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Can I use tendrone for freskin