I am 23 and I had a tight foreskin that wouldn't retract in the first place. After reading couple of posts I tried slowly retracting my foreskin. Yesterday I successfully retracted my foreskin below my glans. But now the foreskin wouldn't come back to normal position. On top of it, erection is very painful. I don't think I injured anything by retracting the foreskin. So I really need solution for
1. How to bring the foreskin back to normal (covering the glans)
2. When retracted, how to have a painless erection

p.s. when the foreskin was tight and covering my glans, erection wasn't painful.

the condition is called Paraphimosis, i'm 18 looking at the options i have for the same issue. I could not rectract the foreskin while erect at all........so like an id**t i tried to get around it by rectracting while not erect and then getting an erection. BAD idea . the foreskin got stuck blood was about to cause my glands to explode and i think i temporarly bent my urethra. i still cannot rectract, but i fear circumcision because i would lose ALOT of feeling in my case.

It sounds as if your frenar sphincter is too tight. That is a band of small involuntary muscles around the end of foreskin. When I retract fully, it causes my shaft to have a "waist," as it travels with the foreskin. You can loosen it by stretching from side to side (thumb and forefinger on each side of foreskin near the end) and pulling away from each other. Do it a little every day and be patient, and eventually both problems will disappear.

What concerns me is that on some sites where you can post porn videos I see quite a few men (young and not so young) who live with a foreskin that won't retract because they are too embarrassed to tell their Doctor. Or they think it's normal? Come on, guys. Isn't having a foreskin that works properly and pain-free worth a bit of embarrassment? Your Doctor has seen it all! Use proper words and be bold. "Doc......(it's a bit embarrassing but)....the foreskin of my penis should be able to easily retract leaving the glans (or head) exposed, but mine is so tight that trying to retract it even a bit is very painful. I need your advice on what should be done"
If you don't act embarrassed he'll never know.