Hello.

I've been retracting my foreskin for some while now, keeping it back as much as possible. Why? Cuz I atleast thought that after awhile it might look closely to a circumcised penis. Maybe not exacly but atleast somewhat close :-P. Is this possible? That if I keep the foreskin behind the glans for most of the day the skin will somehow retract to a smaller size so that it will stay behind the glans 24/7. Or might this have another effect and maybe making the foreskin more looser?

Thanks alot.

Sorry for the bad english, im from Sweden.

retracting won't do anything. If you really want to be circumcised, then go have it done!

Many of us have our foreskins permanently retracted. If you start at an early enough age, it usually becomes easier to keep it retracted, as time goes on. Yes, you get most of the benefits of actual circumcision. For more information about guys that do this, look on Yahoo Groups for "autocircumcision" and "rolled back".

I have been retracting my foreskin for a few years

It stays back after a few hours if i keep pulling it back whenever it rolls forward

nightime i usually pull it back as far as possible and tuck the retracted penis between my thighs and sleep like that and i wake up with the glans nice and silky smooth with foreskin held back behind the head automatically

its moving around that may cause the foreskin to roll forward but when i am not it is ok

keep being persistent i guess

my glans feels nice exposed

Some men like to wear their foreskins permanently retracted. They seem to do
okay with it.

The danger is that paraphimosis may develop. Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

Other men, especially those with longer foreskins, are simply unable to keep their foreskins retracted. Their foreskins roll/slide forward when released and recover the glans penis.

Paraphimosis can only develop if the foreskin is a phimotic one, ie : one that is too tight to be retracted and forcefully retracted. Otherwise, it is okay to keep the foreskin permanently retracted. In fact it is more hygenic to do so and it has all the benefits of a circumcision minus the disadvantages such as scarring and lost of nerve endings.

In a lot of men the "look" that results from keeping a foreskin retracted all the time is very similar to a circumcised look, nearly undetectably the same except if you look closely you may note a little bunching of the foreskin where it sits behind the glans.

It is also true that you get many of the same advantages that a circumcision provides. You get better health of the whole penis, you get near automatic cleanliness instead of covering the glans and retaining drops of pee to smell bad. You do not get smegma formation and there is no smell problem. The ejaculate does not end up under the foreskin.

The exposure of the glans to air toughens the glans so that it becomes better suited for being handled in masturbation, or inserted for coitus.

It is much more satisfying to have the glans always exposed and then that is what you see or grab ahold of!

If everyone including the Jews and Muslims who circumcise for religious reasons could look towards permanent foreskin retraction as an alternative then circumcision would become obsolete except only for medical reasons.

Yes, as I said:

"Some men like to wear their foreskins permanently retracted. They seem to do
okay with it."

Brilliant idea, that way the proposed circumcisee could just pull the skin back over the nob again and be totally uncircumcised when not naked in the presence of his parents expecting him to keep it pulled back.

That was in reference to Old hal 2013 = 12-18, Not ACDC by the way

Main benefit is that whenever I see porn or hot women I feel my glance. And after that I can masterbutat easily.