Hi all. I am a 21 year old male, and have been suffering from a condition called Phimosis where my foreskin would not retract over the head of my penis. For the last month or two I have been trying my hardest to pull it back as much as I could each day, and to my surprise I FINALLY got the foreskin to to fully retract over my head. I was relieved, but the head was SUPER sensitive (I am assuming because it hasn't been exposed before). So for the last day about twice yesterday I pulled it back and let it sit for a while, and I did the same a while ago. It doesn't retract super easy yet, I'll probably have to keep at it for a month or so before it gets easier.

Anyways, once I pull it all the way back, pulling it back over the head is pretty tough and I usually have to use a decent amount of force to get it back over and it doesn't feel very comfortable when I do. Now I think I am just trying to rush it to be fixed but will this just take time to loosen up? Also, what can I do to make the head of my penis less sensitive, because I couldn't even really touch it yesterday but today wasn't as bad. Someone had told me to let it get erect while the skin was retracted which I did, but it started to hurt because I think it was stretching the skin too much.

I have also considered circumcision, but I don't really want to have to do that if it is not necessary. Any tips you guys could give me to help me get through though would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sounds like you're doing fine, just keep doing anything that will stretch it. It takes a while, as in months, to get it stretched so it will roll back easily. The more often you stretch it the sooner it gets stretched but it is a living thing and it takes time to grow more skin. I did mine in the shower by inserting two fingers inside the tip and just holding it open as much as I could stand, for as long as I could stand it. Mine was also tight enough to hurt if it was behind the head when I became erect and I had the same problem as you attempting to work the head back under the tight end due to the sensitive glans. Sometimes I just put it away with the head out and when it went down, the foreskin would slip back over the head by itself.

This might be a good time to work on desensitizing it too. It just adds to your fun and pleasure while fondling it. What I did was to pull my foreskin back and clean the whole thing gently using cotton balls soaked in rubbing alcohol to get rid of the stickiness so I could run my fingers over it smoothly without them sticking on the glans. The alcohol feels cold at first then warm and tingly but it doesn't hurt. The more you touch it the less sensitive it becomes and this was a lot of fun because it sure produced some terrific erections. You can sort of combine stretching, desensitizing and masturbation all in one session and really get some pleasure out of doing it.

My frenulum had already been torn away by the time I did this so I was able to pull my foreskin all the way down, getting even more pleasure out of the stretch sensitive inner foreskin. I enjoyed rubbing the bare dry head so much that I have masturbated this way ever since.

Don't even think cutting off your foreskin. It's too much fun stretching it and desensitizing the glans. Having the inner foreskin to stretch during sex and/or masturbation is a real pleasure.

Have F-U-N :-D

Hello. I was reading something about this as well. I was reading a lot about phimosis stretching but there are still a couple of things that I don't understand. Or maybe that I didn't do well.  Anyway, I found an information that a foreskin should be able to retract and move back up when erect, or flaccid and that you don't have to squeeze it. Also, I have heard that it is perfectly normal for a foreskin to offer some resistance to retraction, or not retract on its own when you are masturbating and when you are about to have an erection. So, my question is - is it true that in this case, you should continue to stretch for a couple of weeks after to see some results? True or False? 

Nice post again njoy :-)

Just a quick note to say not to attempt to get an erection while the foreskins pulled back as it could get trapped behind the glans.

You've made some excellent progress so just keep it up and you may find the finger method njoynlife recommends is more effective now you can retract whilst flaccid.

100% sure you don't need a circumcision.

It’s normal for the foreskin to be a bit tight when you first retract it – just keep working at it (gently, of course – don’t try to pull too hard, or you could damage the skin). Make sure you clean underneath, and let the area dry before you pull the foreskin back into place. You might try a penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to help maintain the skin’s natural elasticity and keep it moisturized during the process. Good luck!

here is a huge downside to circumcision so you want to avoid circumcision.

If you keep stretching your foreskin, soon it will start to roll freely back and forth.