I'm a girl and my g-spot is on my vagina, is that normal? Reply please..

You have a clitoris which is external and your g-spot is internal. Allthough, the g-spot is a myth.

I also do believe that g spot is a myth, but there are some tips that can help you understand how to find your gspot.

Maybe it is all in our heads, I don't know, but when I was talking with my friends about this, they actually told me that this is not a myth and that finding g - spot is actually very easy.

But if you ask me where is that famous g - spot that has been top topic for so many years, I really don't know how to answer this question.

But if your gspot is on that spot, there is nothing wrong with you. 

A clitoris is a walnut shaped organ of which only a tiny part protrudes on the outside. The rest of it is between the outer clit and front of the inside. Stick you finger about 3-4 centimeters in feel up along the from "wall" just behind and a little lower than your clit. That is the backside of the clit.
The controversy about g spot and squirting is because of lacking science.