Hello! I am 15 years old and have been masturbating for a few months now. I have done penetration and clitoral stimulation, however, I have only been able to achieve an orgasm from my clitoris. When I penetrate I don't feel anything and I actually start to get unaroused. Everyone always says that if you find your G-Spot it feels really good, and that you can find it doing the 'come hither' finger while your finger is inserted, but I still cannot find it. So, how far up is it? Is my finger to short to find it, or have I already touched it and not stimulated it? Im fine with not stimulating it now, but after some years when I do become sexually active I want to make sure I enjoy sex, and you need to know yourself completely before introducing somebody else to your body. How do I find it?

Health Guru
Hi, I have just read your post and would like to say that it isn't always as easy as some others make it seem to hit your gspot straight away.
Sometimes it takes a lot of stimulation first to actually became to find your gspot and some females can never find there's.
If you would like some more help you can always send me a private message or reply on here or go to my profile and email me and I will be happy to help you :-)

The female g-spot is a few inches into the vagina. You'll find it if you insert a finger and feel along the side of the vagina that is closer to your belly button than your backside. It's about the size of a walnut and has a bit of a spongy texture. 

You seem to have a very healthy view of sex and sexuality. :) Once you're a bit older, you can explore special toys designed to reach the g-spot, and you might find that simultaneous clitoral and g-spot stimulation leads to great orgasms, but g-spot stimulation alone won't do the trick. It does for some women, but I think that's quite rare.