okay the other day i was just rubbing myself i didnt touch my gspot at all and i went to the restroom before i did this and i always feel an urge to pee when i rub myself in a specific way i usually dont let it out i just close my legs and squirm well this time i tried to let it out  and then it was like peeing or squirting but it wasnt like a squirt it was downpouring between my vagina and buttcheeks lol so i dunno if its possible to squirt if i was squirting without massaging my gspot
(oh and it even left a spot  on my bed but it dried off after a couple of minutes/hour with no stain)

it's normal . when you masterbeat your p***y  waters up when it start to feel good. and sometimes you squirt a little pee. it's normal 

So are you saying squirting is similar to pee?

Yeah. But i'm not sure

It sounds to me like you're squirting. But to be really sure it's squirt and not pee, go to the bathroom and pee as much as you can before you have sex or masturbate because then you will know for 100% sure that it's squirt and not pee :)
Oh and pee and squirt aren't similar. Only the feeling of 'needing to pee' is the same.

Sounds like my first experience! I gush fluid (not squirt like a fountain but same thing) and I was able to do this with only clit stimulation. No g spot. In fact many woman do it w only clit. The best way to find out is by taking some of it on your fingers and to smell it. If it smells unmistakably like urine, it is. if not its squirt!

I like the idea of how to tell there :)
Annabelle