Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I have some delicate questions. You see, I'm in one great relationship with one terrific guy.
Beside the fact the he is very nice to me- I'm really enjoying in sex with him because we are together quite enough so he could learn what I like and I definitely learned what does he likes.
Just the other day, a talked with my friend about sex and she told me that she is also satisfied with her sex life. She told me also that during sex, her boyfriend, beside normal vaginal and clitoral orgasm, her boyfriend knows how to stimulate some G-spot in her vagina and make her orgasm using fingers. When I heard that, I become curious to find out more about this. If anyone has more information about this- feel free to share it with me!

Well, I do know some crucial facts about G-spot stimulation and I don’t mind sharing them with you. You should know that G-Spot is a bean shaped mass of nerve tissue located between the back of the pubic bone and the top of the cervix.
This isn’t a myth because it is medically proven. It is truth that woman can orgasm in there 3 different days, via clitoral, vaginal, or G-Spot stimulation. But I must tell you that the G-Spot is not easily located.
You must lie down and your partner must use both his hands. One will be about two inches inside the vagina pressing the front wall and the second will be pressing the same spot from outside. There is also one important thing you should know- because the female urethra is near, some women get a feeling of the need to urinate at first when the G-spot is stimulated, so urinating before sex would make things a lot easier.

Some guys have penises that are shaped such that they actually stimulate the g-spot during vaginal intercourse, which is great. For the rest of us, it's gonna take fingers or special toys to get g-spot stimulation. 

I think the idea that the female g-spot is very elusive and you can hardly find it is... a bit over the top, to say the least. You can find your g-spot a few inches into the vagina, on the side toward the vulva rather than the anus. It's quite big and if you go looking for it it's really quite hard to miss. Not everyone gets much pleasure from it though.