Ok, so I orgasm really quickly if I'm just rubbing my clit, but after I feel like I can't do any more, but I still want more. I squirted once, having sex with a guy, but I can't even get aroused when I'm fingering myself. How can I masturbate, and squirt via penetration? Any good tips on making it really pleasurable??

Have you tried massaging your gspot?

I don't know where it is? I know it feels a bit more softer, and is a few inches inside, but I don't get how you locate it

Have you Googled how to find it

Yes, I just can't find it. Either that, or I've found it and I haven't noticed because I'm not getting as turned on as I would have expected?

The g spot can be a bit of a difficult oegasm to achieve. It takes warming up, relaxation and high arousal to reach one! Doctor Oz said it actually takes about 15 to warm up your g spot. Start by playing with yourself lightly or with a toy IF It works for you. I personally don't like using toys. Keep playing with the spot and rub, many people say to do this in a come hither motion. It's located in the upper wall behind your clitoris and it is where all the nerve endings come together. They say it has somewhat of a rough surface. I heard in one place to apply more pressure to the spot as your sensations build ans the more arroused you become.

use yer finger.. come to me motion, just below yer bladder is yer gspot..

Put a finger up your pu*sy and feel the wall of the vagina that's the g spot

SneakyGirlAny suggestions on household items I could use without my family noticing? I am desperate for a really good orgasm. I have used the vibrating toothbrush and showerhead but they aren't working for me anymore.

I'm 15 I'm so f*****g turned on but I can't get a squirting organsAm I can get an orgasm and sticky stuff comes out slowly after but it's not a squirting orgaAm can someone please tell Tell Me How to get one

Just hit your g-spot. You hit it by using the come hither motion it works very well