hi,

so im a teenage girl and i masturbate regularly(humping) and i was wondeing for all the girls out there..how do you reach your G-spot? i have tried to lay on my back and just feel around but it never works. what should i be feeling for? and how should i be doing it? i noticed it hurts a little(i still have my hymen if that makes a difference) i know its a very broad question, so if you can reach your G-spot, could you please explain how?!

also if you have any other good masturbtion tips and tricks, let me know. i usually hump, but am willing to try new things.

thanks :)

okay well im a teenage girl too and i just recently found my g spot. it felt sooo good. first you have to get yourself really wet. if you go in before your ready then itll really hurt. make sure your goodand turned on. heres what i do. i get completely naked and lay flat on my back. then i tease myself kinda. just touch yourself without going in. like touch your boobs or something. maybe rub your clit a little. wait till your ready to cum and put one finger in about two or three inches. then you make a sort of come here motion so your fingertip rubs up against your upper wall. the one on the side of your stomach. then add another finger if you need to. dont worry about feeling your g spot texturally because some girls cant. just go by feeling.

so my gspot is on the upper wall? hehe that would explain why i was having some trouble.

lol yeah it took me a while to find mine but im glad i did.

yeah i heard the orgasm is just amazing XD thanks for the help

no problem. glad i could help.

The gspot can take a while to find if you're not sure where you are meant to be looking or are uncomfortable stimulating yourself there because you are trying to keep your hymen intact. It is located along the front wall of the vagina, towards the abdomen and not the backside, you know? If you want to find it and achieve great masturbation gspot orgasms, just reach in and feel around for something soft the size of about a grape. You will find it eventually. It's best if you still rub your clit when you masturbate for the most intense orgasm though. 

OGd yes the orgasms are amazing. im 13 and i found it like a month ago and it was awsome. amke sure if you do find it to play loud music or be home alone lol THATS THE KEY POINT!!! never do it when your parents are home or else some weird sh*t will happen lol

How did you get your first orgasm when you found the G spot/  Did it take long to get your first orgasm, and did you squirt yet?

You just do it for awhile. and breath like your exercising and its just an amazing sensation.....and no i havent squirted yet

Anyone 14 here

Hi how are you

1 hav3 n0 c1u3 s0 1 d0nt n0 y 1m 1n th1s part 101 h3h3haha