Hi, I dont no how to stimulate my g spot. I know where it is but when i rub it It doesnt fell anything really? Help what am i doing wrong !!!

Health Guru
Are you sure it is actually your gspot if you cant feel anything?
Normally for gspot stimulation you need to be turned on a bit first so try rubbing your nipples and clit to start with and then see if it feels better

im not 100% sure if it is ? how do you find your g spot ? Thanks for your help by the way

Health Guru
You tell me where you think it is and i will tell you if your right and how to find it if your not

well i insert two fingers into my vagina and make them into a hook shape going upwards and feel for the rough area. Iv tried rubbing it, stroking it, how much pressure should you apply ??

Health Guru
Have you tried rubbing your clit first? The more your turned on the more sensitive your gspot will be
You should only have to stroke it gentle to feel anything but you could always try harder and faster though

I'm right there with you! I know exactly where mine is (when I was younger, I was weirded out by it and even thought it might be cancer for a time), but it just doesn't really give me any pleasure. Masturbation stimulating the gspot is supposed to be awesomely amazing and lead to great orgasms and stuff, but I just don't get it. 

To be honest with you, I don't think you are doing anything wrong. I just think that the gspot is either overrated or it just doesn't give some women pleasure, or at least it isn't as good as some people make it out to be. 

I have the same problem. I've found my g-spot, but I don't get anything out of it. I can feel it, but it doesn't do anything for me. Even when I do start of rubbing my clit, then going after my g-spot I get...nothing. I do get a lot out of just rubbing my clit though.

Health Guru
Do you stimulate it fast or slow?

I can't remember. I haven't tried since last week. It's kinda hard for me to reach it in the first place, even if I put a pillow under my bum.

Not really hard to reach, only a little bit.