Do all or most women squirt when their G spot is stimulate to the point of orgasm? Is their a free video I can see on how to perform this for my wife?

some women do ejaculate like men, im sure if you look on the web there will be a video but if you insert your finget then bend it a little (like your tickling) its around that area. you may not get it straight away but keep trying some women come with this and some women dont. you can also get sex toys that can do the trick bit like a dildo.

The female g-spot can certainly be a source of great pleasure, and it is my impression that orgasms are more likely to result in female ejaculation (AKA squirting) when the g-spot is stimulated, usually along with the clitoris. That's because some of these fluids are thought to come from the g-spot itself. Not all women squirt though, and if your wife doesn't, there's nothing you can do to make her. 

Anyway, my suggestion for you is to try g-spot stimulation with your fingers, but if that doesn't work, there's special dildoes for that as well, which will prevent your hand from tiring too soon also. 

You need to stick your finger in and sort of hook upwards. You wont find it right away. You will need to practice but it should make things interesting over the next few weeks if not months.