Hi I'm 13 year old girl and I hear a lot that it feels good when you touch your g spot. I don't know if i'm actually touching it or not. Last night I took my rounded pen that's medium size and stuck it in my vagina. It didnt hurt and I know I have broken my hymen before cause I tried it before. I moved it around and then I thought I found my g spot. So I kept rubbing on it and  it felt like I had to pee and it didnt feel good but it did. It felt a little weird. Can someone just tell me what it feels like to touch my g spot so I know if i'm doing this right?? Anything helps. Thanks.

Health Guru
hi Grace, I would say by the feeling of needing to pee you have found your gspot, instead of using a pen try using your fingers though as won't will be able to find it better then when Wuv get the feeling you need to pee don't stop but carry on faster, before you start I would advise you put an old towel folded double under you and to take a pee before you start. Hope you have many hours enjoyment :-)

Thanks so much, I tried with my fingers yesterday, and it felt kinda good. But I didnt keep going, it was like a quick sesh you know? I was doing something. Now I'm gonna try it again cause I'm alone in my room with privacy(:
Thanks, and Ill tell you how it goes.

Hm, but I still can't understand it since I also do have some small issues finding my g-spot. I am starting to believe that I don't have it. Anyway, I did almost everything to try to find it, but it seems that in my case g-spot stimulation doesn't work. 

Also, I was reading a lot about this topic and I also believe that it would be really embarrassing if this happens. 

But I know that I will try one more time to find it, and that is going to happen today as soon as my hubby goes off to work lol