I am married last year.I dont get the vaginal orgasm during intercourse and i tried in all the positions but i couln't.Even my boyfriend tried to insert the fingers in search for G-spot but there is no such things found.I am really worried about this.Is there any possibilites not having G-spot inside the vagina??If so how can i find it???Please suggest me.

hi there

right lets start

1- the g spot is located in the vagina - it should feel like a 5 pence piece, tell him to palm his hand and insert his to fingers and when he gets 2 inchs in, he should claw his fingers a little and he should find the spot , its like a small pence piece, dont worry i cant give my girl friend an orgasm by doing this. it is hard :-D

as he tryed going down on u ??

that is a good way to give pleasure, my gf can have up to 3 orgasm when i do this , if u need any more help let me know .

luke

Thanks for ur response and a good info.He tried to insert the fingers as u said that he feel something,but i couldnt feel any pleasure over it.Infact that was paining for me.

im sorry i got this wrong

its upwards

i have found a image for u , whihc will give u some help

it is hard to orgasam from the g spot

http://www.gyneweb.fr/Sources/sexo/Exam-G-Spot.jpg

go o nthat should help alot ! and have fun !!

also does ur husband go down on u , like lick ur clit ?

luke

First off, most women do not, I repeat DO NOT, experience vaginal orgasms. There are rumours that a few lucky ladies do, but it's not all that common and I'm not sure if it's even scientifically verified. 

Stimulating the female gspot can, however, make orgasms more intense for nearly every woman. Your guy could go down on you and stimulate your gspot at the same time. It's a while into the vagina on the abdominal side. One way to make it easier to find is by lying on your back and hold your knees to your chest. This position makes the vagina shorter and brings the gspot closer to your partner. :)

whenever my husband and me have sex he cries after he ejaculates. Is this my fault? i am confused and need help. this is embarrasing to say :$ but my husband and i love to have sex and i hate it when he does not look at me during, then cries.

Guest wrote:

whenever my husband and me have sex he cries after he ejaculates. Is this my fault? i am confused and need help. this is embarrassing to say :oops: but my husband and i love to have sex and i hate it when he does not look at me during, then cries.

Haven't you asked your husband why he does this? I would have to ask my husband if he done that. Maybe he gets so overwhelmed and emotional that he responds by crying. Maybe he doesn't look at you during intercourse because he doesn't want you to see his facial expressions. People tend to make some pretty unusual faces during sex and maybe that embarrasses him. I wouldn't take it personal.

Probably the WORST information I've ever seen.

It is easy to have a g-spot orgasm, for most women, IF the guy can properly find and stimulate the g-spot.

It is never a good idea to ask around on the internet why someone does something they do, because they only person who can answer is THAT person. If you don't know, ask. If you're too afraid to ask, you shouldn't be having SEX with them.

I stumbled across this site while looking for something else. I wouldn't have bothered to post had I not seen a bit of advice that while well-intentioned, actually made me wince. My regret is that Amandast's original post was so long ago, this is unlikely to help her.

"the g spot is located in the vagina...tell him to palm his hand and insert his to fingers and when he gets 2 inchs in, he should claw his fingers a little and he should find the spot"

While lukedixon was clearly trying to help, his use of the word "claw" could definitely give the wrong impression, and I noted that Amandast later posted that it was painful. What you really want to do to stimulate the G-spot is make a sort of "beckoning" motion with your first two fingers, the way you would if you were motioning for someone to come closer (I don't know if this is a universal hand signal in different cultures).
Also, the unfortunate addition to the "clawing" idea, is that if the man doesn't keep his fingernails trimmed short enough, thats exactly what he will be doing! Ouch!

Its true that the G-spot is typically only about 2" in, which just goes to show that penis size really doesn't matter so much, since even a 2" penis can reach the most pleasurable place in the vagina (and the clitoris is on the outside!) Small men of the world, rejoice!

People get their directions mixed up, so I'll put it this way...if the woman's lying on her back, its going to be "upward" toward the front of her body. Make sure the woman is aroused enough, and then find the
G-spot by putting one or two fingers inside and exploring, gently making circles with your finger-tips on that top or "forward" wall until you find the G-spot. You should be able to feel the back of her pubic bone through the wall of her vagina, (its the firm area you can feel under her pubic hair on the outside). If you follow the curve of this, along the front wall of her vagina, you should notice it. Most likely, she will let you know when you do! Its going to be MUCH easier to find if she is already very aroused, for example after having already had one or more orgasms.

With my wife, I found that after bringing her to orgasm through oral stimulation, it was very easy to find the spot with my fingers...it felt like a slightly harder, slightly swollen spot on the wall of her vagina. As its stimulated, it swells more, becomes even more sensitive, and in my experience, gets a "rougher" texture than the area around it (more little bumps and ridges, which seem to be a natural for stimulating the penis).
I've seen photographs taken inside the vagina with miniature cameras, and the G-spot has a noticeably different texture than the surrounding tissue. In the appropriate position, with the man's penis rubbing against this area, there can be greatly added pleasure for both partners.

I've found the best positions for rubbing against it are always when I enter from behind, either with her lying on one side, or on her hands and knees. When she kneels, I find that by spreading my knees further apart, and putting them outside her legs, my angle of entry is very low, and it rubs the G-spot very nicely. She will also sometimes lie on her right side, and I'll straddle her left leg and enter her, holding her right leg up across my thigh. This gives me great control of the angle of entry, allowing me to enter at an angle so that I'm pressing against the forward wall, and sliding over the G-spot on each stroke.

Its very important to stress, to inexperienced lovers, that time should be spent ensuring the woman is aroused before anything is put inside her, be it a finger or a penis. If you can't run your fingers down the length of her labia and feel moisture just inside her lips, its not time yet. Caress her, kiss her, lick and suck on her nipples and other erogenous zones, and do do DO provide her with oral stimulation of the labia and clitoris. Men need to try to remember that while they can very quickly go from thinking about something else to being fully focused on sex, erect and ready to go, most women need a longer transition.

When it comes to foreplay, men should also try to remember that while they themselves often like a harder touch than women do (this may change when she is fully turned on) touching her with the same force is likely to hurt her. The kind of pressure you use when masturbating is probably going to cause her discomfort. At the same time, she isn't a butterfly. You have to find out what she likes by trying different amounts of pressure, and paying attention to her response...and women, tell him when it feels good or doesn't! Many women complain that most men don't know how to touch their breasts, either squeezing them like they're trying to pull them off, or going to the other extreme and never using enough pressure. Most women like to have their nipples squeezed between thumb and finger and twisted a little, but keep an eye on her eyes and mouth to be sure you aren't pinching them painfully, and realize that you aren't unscrewing the cap on a bottle. Most ladies will want gradually more intensity and pressure as they become more and more turned on.

The G-spot is very real no matter what some people say, and there is a ton of information out there on the Internet that says it better than I.
It is said that some women don't have them, which I suppose is possible, though every woman I've ever been with has. I think whats important to note, however, is that not all women are able to reach orgasm during intercourse. They can enjoy it immensely, and be able to have orgasms, but simply find that only direct stimulation of their clitoris can bring them to that point. There is nothing "wrong" with them. I've talked with a number of men who need specific kinds of stimulation in order to "come", but society doesn't talk about this issue with men as much as women.
(I myself have only rarely been able to orgasm from oral sex alone.)

Without looking very long, I found the following article, which seems to have good information. Look around, there are many more sex-positive woman-friendly sites out there.

enotalone.com/article/2795.html

Not all women have G-spots but with all the women i've been with they have had a G-spot as far as physically feeling it with my hand. However, having one doesn't always mean it will provide pleasure. I think it's more to do with how some women are wired up, I know from browsing many many many websites back in my newbie days that some women find the G-Spot irritating, not pleasureful at all, but this is a rare case.

One thing about sex you should know:

Don't be a dog, COMMUNICATE with her sensually, ask her how it feels, look her in the eyes alot, it turns them on more. Switch from one place to another, if you keep licking the clit they are left feeling numb in that area and will most likely not want anymore oral stimulation.

Another thing, don't stick anything inside her vagina until you know she's turned on. This could take time, the usual routine for me is just teasing with quick kisses, then start with some tongue action. Caress her hair and suck her lips and tongue (gently), use your hands, don't be too quick to attack her nether regions, caress her back and play with the back of her arms and near her hips, back of the arms are sensitive. If you have glasses, like me, what really makes my girl all roudy'd up is when I pause from the kissing, smile at her (just staring at her lips) and then slowly take off my glasses and place them aside. It lets her become very anxious because she knows you're serious now, taking it to the next level. Little teasers like that can go along way. Try and let your girl beg for you before you move into another position.

Many females don't even go into orgasm during sex, it's a common thing, men however almost always. Realistically speaking here, if you masturbate 2-3 times a week or more, it's going to be hard for you to orgasm and even rough oral sex won't get you to cum. I had trouble with my girlfriend when she was sucking my penis, I couldn't get off of it, it just wasn't happening and that's because masturbation has made my penis more accustomed to my touch (a rougher stroke only handjobs can give, the mouth just isn't rough enough).

After you've made her wet, you can start with oral pleasure, all girls love it, well maybe the rare few that don't (they are crazy).. I love it, nothing better than really showing a girl how much you love their body by licking her all over her private spots. You can make a girl orgasm many times by proper use of the G-Spot, a good way to make her f**k your brains out is by properly getting her to orgasm with the G-Spot nice and early (this is hard to do for newbies), or as soon as you can get her to, if you can that is. Once she's orgasmed the first time, she'll be really turned on for your penis. Sex just gets better, exponentially at this point. You can try all kinds of ways to stimulate the G-Spot, just make sure you communicate with her. Communication shouldn't be a problem if you both love each other and are open about sex. If you can't talk about sex when you aren't turned on then you aren't close enough or open enough about your sexuality with each other and should not be attempting sex.

Don't force sex, that's rape. Duh. You'll know when they want it when you're making out and a touch leads to a grab, a grab to a hug, a hug to a grope, a grope to a bite, and so on and so fourth. See how far you can go, you can almost 'measure' so to speak, how turned on she is. If she lets you touch her breasts, she wants your penis.

The G-Spot exists.

Well as I was reading through this I just thought I would add a bit. I know I have a G-spot... Usually if you explore your own self you can find it as well. What I know is that I have yet to be brought to an orgasm from it, though it does feel immensely good. The thing is for some women like myself, as soon as you start feeling pleasure, you also get the feeling that you have to pee. It does suck immensely because then I have to stop everything to get rid of that feeling.

So if you are really worried about having a G-spot. Hell, explore yourself and figure it out on your own before you worry too much. I didn't even know what a G-spot was until years after I found the spot.

Well for me as a guy, what i have usualy used on my wind is with my palm facing uprwards i would insert to fingers in about to the second knuckle region. Then Do a type of a running man motion witht eh two fingers, shortly after the spot should become a little inflamed of sorts then by applying small amounts of pressure on that spot it givers the woman a great sexual release. But also what I found helpful is somtimes not even worry about vaginal penetration. Just have him rub the clitoris and work that, women can easily release by having their clitoris worked well.

The important thing to know is that the younger you are the less likely you are able to have an orgasm through the g-spot. Women typically can't have an orgasm through intercourse till they are in their mid 20's. Typically anyone younger then around 25 needs oral stimulous to have an orgasm. I know when I hit my mid 20's and had my first orgasm through intercourse I was like WTF was that? I obviously knew what it was, but it felt completely different then an oral orgasm.

So if you are having trouble and you are younger then say 25 or so that could be the problem..

lol guys do you even know what g spot is?every womamn has it...clitoris is not what you only see...after that little exterior it is like a tube inside and goes deeper inside the body,not too deep as the g-spot is the base of clitoris. Well im not someone wiser though it is a fact that G-spot exists in all women.

no...not all women have a g-spot. let's focus on the oh-so-common phrase, "everyone is different." just as some women will never have a vaginal orgasm (try as they and their partner might) while others can, some simply do not have a grafenburg spot. if you do have this highly-discussed mystery spot, stimulating it could cause a couple different feelings: you could feel extreme pleasure, or you could feel the urge to pee (which gets into the area of female ejaculate--a whole new ballgame). let me reitterate that we are all very unique individuals. if you really want to know if you have a g-spot; explore! you will not know how to tell your husband to touch you if you don't know how to touch yourself. so you're bored one day with nothing to do...use that time wisely to investigate yourself. it's fun and enjoyable, yes, and you can do so in the name of education! a word of warning: don't make the search for your g-spot or 'pleasure zone' like the quest for some holy grail, otherwise you may end up seeming pre-occupied during sex and other intimate times. i hope that this is helpful to whomever may read it!