I was told that if ht e g-spot is stimulated manually, my partner can reach climax mind shateering climaxex.
A) Where exactly in the Vagina is the G-spot located?
B) Do I need to use any kind of oil (Grape seed oil may be)?
C) Is the above statement true?
D) If yes, how long of a stimulation does she need on an average?

Hate to tell you this, but you're asking the wrong people... talk to her!

Most women, if they can identify their G-spot, will tell you that it's on the forward front wall, about an inch or two inside the vagina. You can best touch it by inserting one finger when she's laying on her back, and doing a "come here" crooking of that index finger.

It can sometimes feel like a puckered, raised swelling about the size of a quarter. But not all women like it, and not all will have the same reaction.

As for how long it takes, that's an individual preference. You'll have to ask her. She may not come from stroking it. She may just get really hot. She may also feel that you're manipulating her. You've got to talk to her about it.

"How do you like this?" "Would you like anything else?" "Are you enjoying this? Harder? Faster? Slower? Softer?"

These are all good questions to ask. Each time you change partners, you need to relearn their response. Each one will be different. So, ask her.

Good luck!

A: the G spot is located about 2-3 inches deep inside the vagina. on the upper wall( towards the stomache)
B: not really you just need to get her good and wet. try rubbing her clit a little or performing oral sex till shes good and turned on.
C: not really it depends on how pleasurable she thinks it is.
D: it all depends on the girl. some girls its like 2 mins others its 20 mins
Hope this helped! good luck and have fun ;) if you know what i mean

I was never able to find it. Not even my boyfriend was. So, I always had this question rolling over my whole mind. I don't have a proper answer.  Even once my boyfriend asked me: "What is wrong with you, how to find your gspot

So, now I do believe that there is nothing wrong with me since he believed that he is going to find my gspot very easily and that I will be able to cum within 10 minutes.

But to be honest, he didn't even try to find it for more than 10 minutes.

I think that it is time for us to go back to the job, thank you for that advice :)