i am having an extreamly hard tim finding my g spot and i also cant squirt. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

also. Please be verry detaled for i am a bit stupid ^-^

No, you are not stupid if you still don't know how to find your gspot. It takes time and a little bit of experience.That means that you can't find it if you started to pleasure yourself like yesterday. 

If you understand what I am trying to tell you.

Anyway, you are making yourself a pressure and that is unnecessary in this case. You are not relaxed at all, and you should be if you really want to find it. Even if some experts are telling that this is a myth, but I don't believe them.

So, try to relax as much as you can. Use two fingers and try to find what is causing you a pleasure, when you are doing this or that. 

Good luck! 

The g spot is located upwards inside so with two fingers go in and do a come here motion with your finger and will feel a bump and that is the g spot

It's this the same if you are a virgin? Would this break your hymen?

It most certainly should. Good luck.