I can never get an orgasm via g spot, only on my clit. Any tips? I normally use a vibrator.

I have the same trouble. I have had g spot orgasms before but they are very rare for me. The only time it has ever happened for me i was ontop of my partner laying flat on his chest. We was going in motion at the same time almost rocking. The rocking motion and laying flat on your partner helps the penis rub your g spot while stemulating your clit for a double orgasm. It is a great feeling. Also try googling sex positions for g spot orgasm. Might find helpful hints.

Well thank you for the tips, but i'm not sexually active :-(

Thats ok too. You dont have to be. Just stick your finger inside of you between 1 or 2 incher with your palm facing you and move your finger like you was telling some one come here. Should feel a kinda hard rough spot bout the size of a dime or so. Thats your g spot. Rub it for awhile and see what happens.

yeah im 16 and i also use a vibrator on my clit. i am too scared for se%. :-(

Girl it is totally ok to be scared of sex. It is dangerous if u arent in a SERIOUS relationship. I was 12 my first time and got preg at 17. Take your time. Enjoy it solo and when u find that special one slowly and safely do it when your ready.

thanx confused! :-D

Not a problem. Anytime. Let me know if u find it ok.

There's a good book called "Sex for One" by Bette Dodson that might help on some of these subjects as well.

Remember, G-spot stimulation is not for everyone. Some women don't get anything out of it, while others crave it. There are some theories that the G-spot is simply the base of the Clitoris and we are only stimulating the clit indirectly when stroking the G-spot.

But I wouldn't know cause I've never experienced it. Ladies? ;-)