I'm 17 I want to make my self squirt I masturbate like all the time and I find it hard to find my G spot as well and I can't use a dildo or vibrator what else can I use apart from my fingers.

Health Guru
hi, have you ever tried to find your gspot just after you have made yourself orgasm because it should be quite prominent then. Not all females can find there gspot though the same as not all females can squirt. :-)

Gspot masturbation can produce more powerful orgasms in some women, but it won't always make you squirt. I read somewhere that only one in three women every squirt... and here's the gross part, in some of them, it's not really female ejaculation but urine leaking. So you have to ask yourself the question: Do you really want to squirt? And why? It doesn't add to your pleasure when you do, though some guys find it exciting. There's nothing you can really do to induce squirting anyway. 

Your gspot is a few inches into the vagina on the side of your belly, by the way. It's the size of a walnut, really quite hard to miss if you know where you should look.