I've never been able to cum from just sex/intercourse! I always need clit action. I doubt I even have a G-spot. Is this possible? Sometimes it takes me a long time to cum too when I'm having sex and I way out last my boyfriend and this gets really annoying as you can imagine. I can come pretty fast when I'm alone, its like I get distracted or something. Any advice? I want to be able to have a vaginal orgasm!

I really wish someone would reply with advice to your question, because I am in the same boat. My boyfriend's arm gets tired of clitoral stimulation way before I cum and it's annoying and almost embarrasing sometimes.
So at least I can tell you - You are not alone.....

Of course, you are not the only one. Sometimes, g-spot stimulation can be really hard, especially when it comes to the couple when they have one mission - finding the g - spot. 

That is why a lot of couples failed at this. 

Sex position is also very important to find g-spot. So, a lot of girls believe that they will be able to understand where the g-spot is if they just lie down and let their guy to "do the job." That is a myth. 

Instead of being passive, try to be on the top where you also going to be able to press your clitoris.

Try this.

GL

yeah, i have that problem too. no guys has ever gotten me to orgasm with my clit or my g spot. with my ex i wasnt comfortable with him so it just never happened (im not sure he couldve made it though) and my boyfriend now cant get his fingers going long enough. we had sex once but it was under weird circumstances and i didnt really get anything out of it... ive gotten myself to orgasm from my clit but never my g spot so im beginning to doubt that i even have one.

i think we all got one, its just hard to find...
(same predicament)
i just think it is REALY strange that i can get myself to orgasm, but my bf can't...just annoying