Hi everyone im looking for some help as you can see by the title of the topic..

Last month my girlfriend had her period around February 20th and we had sex for the first time about a week later so say February 27th (protected sex) and also a few more mixed times about 4 or 5 more until today all protected and using the "pull out" method as well. It is now February 23rd and she has obviously missed her period if she is on the 28 day cycle which she thinks she is and today she's feeling really sick with a cough/sore throat/headache although im not sure if thats related to pregnancy. We have both been worried about it since she has missed her period and it obviously very stressful and probably making things worse if shes not pregnant. I have been trying to get her to take a pregnancy test but she hasn't gotten around to it mainly because she's afraid to because she was be upset if she was pregnant (just another stressful factor to think about).

What do you think? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Yea.....sounds like she may be pregnant. If you're super young, I'm sorry. This is a big decision for both of you. But you can't waste time......you have to take a pregancy test and make a decision. I don't think her having cold symptoms has anything to do with it. Just the simple fact that she missed her period is a huge red flag. Hope this helps. Just be brave, go get the test and find out. That alone will help you breathe easier.

Update:

Started her period to day everything is back to normal.
Thanks for the scary feedback though.

I'm not sure how that was "scary feedback". Abortions are scary, so quit being an ass-hat and get some condoms.

Oh, and take a pregnancy test again. You know, just to make sure it's not implantation bleeding, which looks similar to the onset of a normal period.