Ive had a lot of anxiety lately... my last period was december 17th 2014. im 15 and my boyfriend's precum got on me but he never cummed on december 31st. I haven't had my period since, but i  did go to the doctor about a week after everything happened. She made me take a pregnancy test and it was negative, but i had been having irregular periods so she put me on birth control. I started the birth control pills soon after that and i havent had my period since...I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy but because i haven't had my period i am so scared and i just need someone to tell me whats going on. But a couple of times i have also had a little cramping like before a period, but i havent had my period. If someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it!!

Hi Monkey,

Did your last period start on December 17?

If so, you were near your peak fertility on December 31.  But, if precum got on you but not in your vagina, then you are NOT pregnant.

A pregnancy test taken around January 7 would read "not pregnant."  You need to wait at least two weeks after having sex for them to become accurate.

Birth control can "screw up" your body a bit when you first start taking it.  Give it a few months for your body to adjust.

Hope it helps.

What exactly do you mean by IN my vagina