I have pinworms and i took the damn medication, and it was said to be instant and tonight i still had them, god knows why it is not working it is making me prett. Damn miserable, i freaking hate it. Is it natrual? Or am i just plain damn dirty. Im sorry for the harsh language i am just so upset and freaking angry. Please help me i dont know what to do! Do i take a second dose of the medicine or something? I have a skin fungi cream and that helps a small amount at night for awhile unlike some i can actually sleep with them, its nit easy but i can, it comes back around at about 4:00 and gets bad at about 7:00pm

Which medication did you take? Maybe it's just me, but it seems too unlikely that any medication could work with this type of condition in just a day. What I  mean is, it takes time for your body and your immune system to fully adjust and deliver the medication to the right place.

If you took combination treatment with  mebendazole, pyrantel pamoate, and albendazole – you still have one dose left to take two weeks later. But, in the meantime you can get pyrantel pamoate over-the counter. It kills off live pinworms, and the other medications kill off the eggs – especially the second dose of all three medications.

I know it’s irritating, but try giving it some more time.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Thanks
I used vermox with it and last night they repeated the cycle
I think it will take a few days to work
- thanks! That helped!! :)