Hi, I have a 6 month old baby that cries all the time. I am so tired, I don’t know how to deal with it any more. I don’t remember when I slept more then 4 hours a night. Is it normal that my baby cries so much?

Hi, I know what are you going through, I have two children myself. They didn’t stop crying for the first 6-7 months, and it was very difficult and hard to handle. It is normal that babies cry so often, but if it continues for several more months, go to doctor. I know how it feels when you don’t have one single night to relax and refill the energy. My boys were waking me up 5 times a night, and my husband always pretended to sleep, so I had to do everything. I never wanted to let my babies cry themselves to sleep, because I heard that it could cause releasing of a stress hormone called cortisone. It usually worked when I held them in my arms and sang a lullaby. Crying can often mean that he’s hungry, that he needs dippers changing, that he has gas or that his teeth are growing.