I have a real uncomfortable feeling in my urethra. When I go to pee it kinda comes out in two different streams for a minute. I've checked myself and inside my penis it's very red when I pretty much open. It up and look deep. I haven't  had any yellow or green discharge. Some very clear like pre cum when I get aroused but that's it. What could this be? Would flagyl clear this up or should I be worried?

Just having a wide urethra and a wide piss opening in the end of you penis can cause you to piss in two separate streams when the initial force of pissing is at its strongest and then as the pressure decreases as the bladder empties down, it'll become one stream again whne the pressure is less as you empty out. Sex with a woman inserting her tongue tip inside of your urethra to increase the sensations and pleasures of sex will stretch out your urethra and the piss hole at the end of your penis and make it sore and stretched out for a couple days after she really drills her tongue down your urethra in sex. That makes it hurt and spray two streams for a few days after a tongue drills deep in your piss hole. Sounding, the inserting of any items down your piss hole and urethra for sexual stimulation will also do the same things.

If you are sexaully active with partners you can catch different STDs that can affect the urethra and need a medical exam to diagnose and treat.

Well I haven't had anyone shove anything including a tongue in my urethra. Just when I go to urinate it's very slow and when I stop it feels like there's something about midway in my urethra and urine will dribble out. Other than clear discharge when aroused it doesn't itch or burn ajd there's nothing else. Just feels like something blocking the flow. I'm on flagyl 400mg right now..