Dear Sir/Madam,

Im so much worried coz my friend penis hole is at the bottom one inch back .it is creating problem in spouse pregency.after 8 months marriage periods they have no kids.is this due to peis hole at the bottom one inch back problem.plz guid us what he do.

hi everyone im almost 18 and i have a 7inch penis im a virgin been masturbating since 6 and your penis does grow bigger when u masturbate cause my dad has a very small penis he even told me when we had the talk and i have a 7 his is like 3 so i found out it got bigger from masturbating but hint i have a foreskin penis and if u dont have a foreskin penis your penis will grow bigger with foreskin your penis cant grow that big cause your foreskin is in the way but im a virgin and masturbate everyday so that answers your question masturbating grows your penis size