My penis hole tore downward 5 months or so ago, it happened once again a few weeks after and hasn't happened since. While it hasn't happend since it inially happened 4 or 5 months ago, it seems like it's having a problem closing back to the normal size. Every time I go to the bathroom it seems as if it prevents it from going back to normal as it;s opens back up. It doesn't hurt and doesn't appear to have any redness etc, but i can see it tearing again if i were to have sex. I've bought lube but i'm not sure how to go about using it, or if it's worth it if everytime i urinate it is reopend.

Any suggestions PLEASE

lol I dont know what ur talking about ur saying ur uthera tore? if so how u would have to stick something in there as for it not closing i think ur just paying too much attention to it and its probably behaving the normal way it does.

no, the actual skin seems to have ripped surrounding the lower end of the 'hole' (for lack a better term). a tiny amount of blood came out i remember when it happened. . .where it usually should come to a point with the foreskin has been ripped essentially making the 'slice' in the hole longer. . i'm trying liquid bandaids to in essence 'seal' elongated part

i think i might have the same problem, did the liquid bandaids work for you?

hay iv been cuting my peinas and i use black peper 2 stop the blod cutin @home still doin it

My is erect and dude put a pic up so we can see what u mean bby SPlit

All of u guys are sick. Just seek medical attention