Hi Im 16, and have a question My penis is around 3'' flaccid and about 5'' erect But not very thick I have a few bushy, long black pubes, hardly any visable leg hair and armpit hair. Is my penis small. Also i masturbate, is masturbation ok Thanks

Us guys like to compare a lot but really its only a problem if its too small or too large. You are in the normal range so it just doesn't matter. I had a doctor tell me that masterbation is ok, but it conditions you differently and then sex is difficult because you are used to your hand and that increased pressure and speed. 

Health Guru
You sound fine to me and it sounds like your a late developer to me but dont worry about it you still have plenty of time yet.
Masturbation is natural so in ahead and enjoy

I think i may have measured wrong and its smaller than that, it looks so small :(

Health Guru
You measure the length along the top of the shaft from the base to the tip and try not to worry about size because its how you use it that counts :-)