Im 18 and I haven’t hit puberty I don’t have no facial hair nor armpit hair I have pubes but my penis is 3 inches erected what I do ?

User avatar 6541 posts

Hey there I understand your frustration and worry. So when did you start getting pubic hair and how much do your have? Are you overweight st all? Finally how big are your testicles? Thanks

I have a lot of pubic hair . My height is 6’5 and I’m 310 Lbs

User avatar 6541 posts
Hey Jose so do you remember when you started getting pubic hair? Everyone develops differently I know I had pubic hair for years but didn’t start getting underarm hair until I was a junior in high school so about 17 yo ... it was embarrassing when freshmen would have more armpit hair than me and make fun of me for it. But eventually I did catch up and all the hair grew where it needed to. Do you have a way that you can measure your testicles? Knowing your size can help me to figure out where at in puberty you are. Also how did you measure your penis? A lot of people measure a lot of different ways and it’s possible that the way you measured it wasn’t as accurate as it could be.

They don’t sag I’ll say they 1 inch but my penis erected is 3 inch or less for sure