Im 15 years old and was not sure whether to be concerned or not because i have some pubic hair but little armpit hair, my penis is a little over 2 inches flacid although when erect it is roughly 3 3/4 inches. i can produce sperm and have masturbated once every few days, but i was just wondering if i need to see a doctor or if i am just a late bloomer and if possible when might my penis grow to average size?

Hi guest,

Some guys get big early, others later.  3-4" is normal for a 15 year old. 

Don't worry though, your penis can keep growing until your early 20's.

Only time will tell how big you get.  Don't compare yourself to others, everyone is different.

Hope it helps.

I think 2 inches flaccid is a pretty good size for a 15 year old. I'm only 1 1/2 inches flaccid. Although I'm an inch larger than you when I'm erect. I bet you will be larger than me by the time you finish growing.

I'm 13 with a 4.5 inch penis

Am 15 fully erected am 5 inches

and when am not am'3 1/2 inches

Celebrity

maybe your a late bloomer, your penis will get a bit larger in the next couple of years, hopefully

Being 14 and 6", my general strategy is whenever I have time and are along, sit/lie down fully erect or even sleep without any clothes on the lower area. I presume it's because of it being free it does its own work. If you are able maybe pop a Viagra every 2-3 months