hello, I was wondering if it was normal for a 13 year old boy (turning 14 in less than 3months) to have a 1inch penis flaccid and a 2inch penis erected, I haven’t got a lot of pubic hair around my penis but I have some armpit hair. I feel like I am in the early stages of puberty but I feel like my penis is small, people that are a year older than me or my age they say their penis size is 4 inches flaccid and I don’t know why mine is smaller. Please help.

thanks for reading

Hi Anonymous
Your a little small for your age but you still have plenty of time to grow so hopefully as you continue to go through puberty your penis grows.
It sounds like you started puberty early and other than being a little smaller your developing just as you should be.
If you are overweight that can make your penis look smaller.
As far as for your friends some might be 4 inches flaccid but some guys have a hard time telling the truth about what size they actually are.
Your penis can grow until your around 20 so hopefully all you need is more time to grow and develop.

Thank you for your response and thanks for reading this it means a lot.

Your welcome hope it helped.
Being smaller is a bit embarrassing at times but no doubt it still works just fine.