My period is late I've been having abdominal pain ,breast really sore and alot of discharge.

Community Administrator
It is either late period and PMS symptoms or you are pregnant! Take a home pregnancy test!

Good luck!

Hi i am sort of going throw the same thing is well.I got my period on the 3 of july then again on the 10 of july this time it was lighter with a brown discharge,then i got them again on the 28 of july. Which was just a brown discharge.Which meant i got them 3 times in one month.Now i have being getting periods pains for the last 16 days and bloating of the stomach lower back pain all the symtons of a period but with no period.As well as that very bad headaches.I am worried now that i am pregnant.I am on the pill nordiday the thing about that is you only have a three hour time limited if you miss it and i have took it a few times after the 3 hours.is there anyone else that is in the same situation as me.

it takes two weeks for the egg and sperm to go together. so wait at least two weeks for a home pregnacy test. also, if you are worring about why you havent started your period or that you might be pregnant than that can make your period late also.