Hi

My period is 11 days late and my periods are regular. I have taken a home pregnancy test, with the result negative, and i have attended a NHS and had another test conducted which had a negative result. I am feeling bloated and experiencing a few pains (period like) in the abdomen and mild backache. I have no discharge and my breasts are not highly tender, also I dont feel out of the ordinary with tiredness. I have two children and the pregnancies were detected very early, can you advise as I am not sure what to do - Many thanks

8 days late for period 2 neg hpt white discharged some crampin but no sign of period what could be wrong? could i be pregnant?

i had my son on the 15th sept 07 i had it up until 28th July 08 (long time i know) i was very heavy and full of clots...
Its now the 4th Sept and i hvnt got my period i am 13 days overdue for my period!!
im feeling sick, bloated, and have stmoach cramps as well as brown discharge!!

I have done 3 test all neg

I want to know if im pregnant! My first pregnancy was dected reali early in the pregnancy