Im really hoping someone can help me shed some light on my current situation. My husband and I are trying for a baby( Im 34), this month my period was a couple of days late, so I took a home pregnancy test - it was negative then I started to get a small amount of brown discharge then nothing then a small amount of bright red blood. I have now done four home pregnancy tests with my first morning urine, which have all read negative. I have made an appointment to go and see my gynaecologist but the appointment not for another six days. I ma really worried that there maybe something wrong, has any one had the same any info would be gratefully received. :cry:

Hey,

Any chance your brown vaginal discharge could be a sign of a chemical pregnancy? That's a really, really early miscarriage that happens, most often, even before you knew you were pregnant in the first place. I think you wouldn't have enough hCG for a home pregnancy test to show up positive if this is what happened to you. To me, it sounds like the most likely explanation here. 

If this is what happened, your cycle should be back to normal right away and your doctor won't be able to find anything by the time you see the doctor. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your body or you won't be able to get pregnant. It's pretty common. 

hi. i am having some of the same symptoms but had tubes tied 9 months ago. this started about 2 months ago. did you ever find out anything? i go to dr in 4 days but am sooo nervous! any input or insight would be great! thanks. %-)

my period is 12 days late this month and it seems like it came today so i didn't bother to take the pregnancy test. however, it started out with brown discharge and very light blood. few days ago i felt really dizzy and had major headaches. i don't know if was from excess exercising or what is going on? im going to wait and see if this is really a normal period. *my period is usually always on time, if not its one or two days late/early*

I have the same problem and im going crazy with worry. i took a home pregnancy test which cam out negative as i expected because I am no where near sexual active. still a virgin even. this is the first time this has happened. I got a kinda continuous brown discharge. its very light tho. and for like 2 days both days apart ive had very bright red bleeding its enough to fill the toilet paper. which makes me think its my period but then it just stops. there's no pain or anything associated. I have been pretty stressed. but thats about it. can someone help please i'm freaking out a little

Hi Ya, im wondering how things went in the end with you all?

The last first day of my last period was 29th nov, i was expected to be on 27th dec...its now 19 days.

on the 13th day i started to have brown discharge for a week but on day 17 i had a slight bleed, but only when i wiped) i thought this was probably my period and was expecting it to last for 4 days, but after a few hours it stopped, now i have brown discharge again. i dont think this is implantation because its been 3 weeks since i ovulated.

I went to see docs and she said for me to wait another week to try a test. ive done 5 tests the last few weeks. so im trying my hardest not to do anymore.

the first week i was experiencing a dull ache, tired, sore breast and bloated. the day i had a lil bleed the cramps were worse. since the bleed stopped i haven’t had cramps and im not sure if my head was tricking me into thinking i was pregnant but i don’t feel anything anymore.

Im interested to see what happened with your situation?

Im still confused because im normally like clockwork and now im wondering if i had a MC. but i think i would of bleed for days and been crippled with pain. but i havn’t been.

Can anyone tell me if this has happened to them

xx

Hi, i also suffered from these bloody discharge now turning into a month. And for the last 2 months (MAY & JUNE) I didnt had my period so i thought i was pregnant. But suddenly the blood flows from my vagina, i think for almost 2 weeks but it is just a spottings. Im really wondering what is happening to me and i  am so afraid. I hope somebody can help me with this thing. =(

How did things go ??