I am two weeks late for my period and have talking two at home test ant one pee test at the doctors and they all show negative yet i am getting the symptoms of being pregnant such as Nausea, : Fatigue; Migraines; Frequent Urination; Certain foods make me sick to my stomach, just the scent of them; larger breast and nipples as well as tenderness on nmy breast. Me and my husband are trying to have children this would be our first i am just worried that i wanting to have a chiled so bad that i could just be making my body feel this way. Me and my husband are very sexuly active could this have an effact on a pregnacy test? Twins run in both familys and i swear i can feel another heart beat in my tummy but I am not sure that can be happening so soon. I however do not use the rest room everytime i should I work full time and I am just to busy to do so. I am not really sure what is going on with my body can anyone help me 8-| ?

When was you last know period?

My last period started on feb 23rd and ended on feb 28th just like normal at the endof the month. Only last month it did not come.

and you took 2 HPT and you got Negative right??? have you been under and stress? some times that can make us fell quiet yuck and we can miss our period for a few months

No not at all i am happy happer then i have ever been so I am just not sure. !

has aunt flow arrived??? or are you still waiting .... have you had an increase of vaginal discharge???.... that felling of another heartbeat could be gas

If you are still waiting on you Af to arrive take another test or go and see a health care provider as i am not a trained professional and i can only give advise and experiences from my last 3 and now in my 4th pregnancy