My period is only for one day and this the second month my period came one time again I don't know wat to do I'm scared

Hi msladygemini

Sweety what you have is scanty periods, which is almost hereditary [unless of course you are not under medication such as birth control pills]. So, just to be on the safe side, if you do not suffer from any other ill effects - am listing few below -

The following factors should be mentioned:

• The same cervical stenosis, but in this case of inflammatory nature;
  • Synechiae of the uterine cavity, induced by a trauma or inflammation;
  • Insufficiency of the gonadotropic hormone, caused by nervous exhaustion;
  • Intake of hormonal contraceptive means, including intrauterine device with progesterone.

As it has already been mentioned above, hypomenorrhea is provoked by cervical stenosis due to the obstacle for the flow of menstrual blood. It may appear after an infectious disease, trauma or surgical manipulation, including abortion. Obstruction of the cervical canal is expressed not only in brown spotting instead of periods, but also in acute cramps, which decline along with the outflow of menstrual blood.

So, in a nutshell if you do not suffer from any of these symptoms - relax, it is all very hereditary - your sister, mother or somone in your family too has scanty periods