Soooo I just started my period a week early and last week me and my boyfriend had sex and he came inside me and now my period is a week early. PLEASE tell me what this means and if I have to be worried about being pregnant.

Hi Bbanks! I don't think you should be worried about that, as long as your period is not late it's fine. You can consult this forum to get more information about this topic https://www.steadyhealth.com/Could_I_Be_Pregnant_-f102.htmlBut still, I think that one week early is OK.

I got my period on Nov 24th and it lasted 4 days and I tried to track my ovulation dates so I could get pregnant this month. Well, I estimated my period would be due between the 21st and 24th and I got it this morning. I'm 32 and trying to have a baby. What should I do?

Get checked. It could be implantation bleeding, with happens when the fertilized zygote attaches to the uterine wall.