Okay im 16 going on 17 in 5 months and i dont know whats going on. For starters my penis is quite small , about 3 inches flacid and id say about 4 erect. I never masturbate and when i sometimes do i dont ejaulate at all. I have hair above my lip and have shaved twice. I have hair above my penis and on my testicles. I just about can count 1 very small armpit hair and some people often believe i shave my legs. Please give me some detailed advice on where i am.i am 5.6 in height

I also look very young, sometimes mistaken for a 14 year old

Hi Fifa,

First off, you are in puberty, definitely.

Not everyone develops at the same time or same rate. Not all guys get hairy. In my opinion, you might be what is called a "late bloomer." It wouldn't hurt to see your doctor just for a checkup. I don't think anything is necessarily wrong.

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Hang in there.

Thanks for the reply. When will i reallly notice change, if you can tell me? Why would i have to see a doctor if im in puberty:L

No one can predict when you might notice a change. Everyone develops differently.

If you are concerned about your development check with our doctor. I don't think anything is wrong however.

You are you, that's all.

Whats our doctor:L just a doctor like?

Your doctor. It was a typo.