I'm currently 15, will be 16 in a few months, and I don't believe I've hit puberty yet. I have already grown to be about 6 feet tall, have a relatively deep voice, developed long straight pubic hair and starting to develop armpit hair. I'm a little bit concerned because my penis hasn't grown at all, and I don't feel a noticeable change in my testicles too. I was just wondering if this was a normal rate of development and if I am just a late bloomer.

Hi guest,

You are most definitely in puberty.  Pubic hair and armpit hair are clear signs.

Not everyone develops at the same rate or at the same time.  Some guys get "big" early, others late.  You can continue to develop into your early 20's.

I wouldn't say "late bloomer."  You are just you and you are completely NORMAL.

Hope it helps.

I'm 15 and havent hit puberty at all.... I have no armpit or pubic hair and i still have a baby penis and a high voice =/ it's really ticking me off because i have been waiting since i was 12 and still i have seen no changes, I want to do stuff with girls, and ive had plenty of chances but i got to turn it down cuz i got nothing to give, and everybody thinks im just being a wuss =/ I'm to embarrased to talk to anybodys face about it, parents, friends, doctors etc. plz help :( and are there any online sites where i can anonymously have a chat with somebody?

Hi Guest,

Online sites won't help. You need a physical evaluation.

Start by seeing your doctor for a complete physical. Be open with him/her. Tell them your concerns. 15 is getting late for puberty to begin. They can run some tests. Sometimes your body just needs a bit of a "push" to get puberty going.

Hope it helps.

I have had the VERY SAME thing as the guest up there ^ that asked about online sites, between how far into puberty i have had the exact same problem, but i have been masturbating for about 2 months now, and today for the first time something came out... lol it was just a clear liquid, i assume this is semen because i have seen post of people saying a clear liquid came out. I was wondering if this is because i just now started puberty? I have very few small and thin black hairs around the base of my penis, but i can only see it if i look closely, but since something came out does this mean i have started?