Im 16 going on 17 in 5 months and am wondering am i in puberty yet. I have pubic hair at the base of my penis and i had hair above my lip until i shaved it there last week. My penis is quite small and i can just about feel hair coming under my arms( far from visible). I have no leg air and quite a high pitched voice.. I also look very young sometimes mistaken for a 13 year old. Can somebody tell me where abouts i am?and should i feel an urge to masturbate because i havent really tried? How long till i ahould ejaculate during masturbation.

Hi Fifa,

You are in puberty, pubic hair and facial hair are clear indicators.  Don't worry about your size.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's and not everyone develops at the same rate.  Everyone is different.

You may/may not have an urge to masturbate.  It doesn't mean anything is wrong.  If you want to, try it. 

If you have masturbated but not ejaculated, that's OK too.  Have you had "wet dreams?"

You're developing, give it time. 

And how long till i start to age a bit because im getting a bit sick of looking young...even to look a year older. And i know you dint have the answers but any help would be appreciated