My right labia's bigger than the left. It irritates me and I can't talk about it to anyone. I'm a virgin. But I have one question for guys out there. Does it really matter and why? Am I normal? Please help, distressed teen here!

I assume you mean the labia minora (inner lips).

One side is often different from the other, but you don't say what the difference is. In fact one side is usually different from the other.

It 'irritates' you. Do you mean it itches? Or it annoys you?

Hope this helps as a start. If you can be a bit more specific, perhaps more help can be given.

What I mean is that it sticks out past the outter 'lips' and has a lot of extra skin. What I mean by irritate is rubs against clothing that I sometimes wear. The diffrence is that one side A lot bigger. Thanks for the answer

What particular clothing causes you a problem? If it becomes absolutely unbearable, surgery (labiaplasty) can be done, but I would not recommend it. That often causes more problems than it solves.

There is an enormous variety of shapes and sizes of women's vulvas, and it is very common for women to have inner lips that protrude beyond their outer lips..

Your inner lips play an important part in protecting a healthy vaginal environment. Also, they are a responsive part of your sexual organs. They become engorged with blood during sexual arousal and provide a degree of pleasure.

Hope this helps also