Hi i am 15 yrs old have not had sex but do have my period. About 6months ago my guy touched me down there and since then my right inner labia has been fairly large and a dark purple color. its larger than my outer labia and its sometimes uncomfortable. Its also kinda stretchy and wrinkly looking. Im very concerned bout this i dont know what to do. Is it something that i should go to the doctor about or can i take care of it myself? thanks

Don't let it worry you.

i have the exact same problem and honestly dont no if its normal. but if it helps ur not the only 1. and if u find out plz tell me!!

Guys, I have the exact same problem. One labia is larger than the other one, and I feel so conscious when I have sex with the lights on. It's even worse if the guy is going down on me- I can't do that unless it's dark. But I'm also afraid that the guy won't want to do it, either. Has anyone run into the same issue?

i have the same problem. its very itchy and i sometimes have discharge.
does anyone know what this is caused from?

Omg me too!
Mine is on the right side and it sticks out even when I stand up.
Can a Doctor please answer us.

I hope its not cancerous.

Girls, unless you have any pain, you are perfectly normal. Labia are like breasts, they come in all shapes, colors (colours in the UK) and sizes. Sometimes, just like breasts, one side is a different size or shape to the other side. Please see this link:-

w*w.teenwire.com/ask/2002/as-20021025p455-vulva.php

big labias are hot as far as im concerned...nothing is better than some meaty p***y lips...

dont be ashamed of your nice laiba, show it off...

There isn't a specific color the vulva should be. Every woman's vulva — external female sex organ — is made up of the same parts, but each person's looks different! And different is "normal," even though a lot of people worry that their genitals don't look "normal." But there is a wide variety of normal colors and other appearances of a vulva.

The outer labia (lips) are two folds of skin and fatty tissue that are covered with pubic hair after puberty. They basically stretch over the rest of the vulva. They can be large or small, short or long, and even (like breasts) two different sizes. They can be sexually sensitive and can swell a little when a woman gets turned on.

The inner labia (lips) are more sensitive and swell a lot when a woman is aroused. These folds of skin begin at the clitoral hood and go to below the vaginal opening. Some people think they look like wings. The inner labia can be different sizes and shapes, too. Sometimes they stick out from between, and hang below, the outer labia. They can be wrinkled or smooth.

The inner labia can vary in color from pink to brownish black depending on the color of a woman's skin. Like nipples, the inner labia can change color as women mature. This is all normal and it's what makes each woman different!

Hope this information helps!

Take care,

teenwire.com® Editors

im scared tooo.
i have the same problem
and i think it really ugly.
i got it when i was 11. now im 17
suddenly one day i woke up and it grew!
i didnt dare tell me parents abt it. because its awkward.
but im scared!
its really ugly.
i mean. i know its normal.
but im afraid guys wont like it. reallly!
helppp! any way to change it??

OK girls, listen up. This is THE definitive answer on large lips (be they majora or minora): GUYS LOVE THEM!
Instant turn-on for sure. If you have them, and are self conscious about them, STOP WORRYING. You are normal. In fact, you are lucky because they drive us guys crazy! The first thing(s) we do when we discover these big "meat curtains" is touch them, part them, fondle them, lick them, suck them, gently nibble them......and then repeat this cycle as often as you will allow us! And yes, it's not unusual to have one labia bigger than the other. In fact, I would go as far as stating THIS IS THE NORM because the human body is rarely symmetrical from left to right.
So drop those panties girls, and let it all hang out!

I think you all need to stop worrying, is is very normal. infact there is nobody who has two the exact same body parts (not even your eyes are symmetrical). Also there are just as many girl with bigger lips as there are with smaller lips.

Don't compare yourself to the 'playboy-standard' it's not realistic! How many girls look like someone that walked straight out of the cosmopolitan? exactly!

I have large inner labia and it didn't bother me at first because it was part of me and I hadn't see other people's to compare mine too. When I first started watching porn, I started to feel bad. And I started looking at Playboy too, trying to see if there were other people like me. My boyfriend loves them tho and it makes me feel better. In his eyes, there's nothing wrong with me, so why should I worry? If your interested, look at some porn of girls with "meaty p***y lips", it may seem weird but for me, seeing other girls confident about their bodies and their labia makes me feel a lot more confident about mine.

same problem ;.;

i have same problem with you all....it is like OMG when i saw this....

does this cause?
i am 16...
i am totally over weght(107kg)...
i doesn't take good care of myself...
i am still virgin....

hope somebody can help me...[/list][/list]