Hi my right testicle is bigger than my left not slightly but not double the size. Is this normal because I'm worried it might be something serious... I was a bit uncomfortable the other night with my testicles but that day I played 4 hours of football. But the next day I was fine and it felt normal. There is no lumps or no pain, nothing out of the ordinary other than my right testicle is bigger than my left. I'm 17 years old in July. And I'm really worried, please message me back. 

Hi Guest,

It's common for both testicles to be of different size.  Usually they are pretty close but it can vary.

But, if you've just noticed a recent increase in size it can indicate an infection. 

You're still developing too.  They may "even out" later on.

Hope it helps.

So it is normal at my age to have 1 bigger than the other. I'm just worried that I might be cancer but I'm in no pain and no lumps l.

Changes in your testicles OR a lump would need to be investigated.

Having testicles that are of different sized is common.

FYI, testicular cancer usually DOES NOT cause any pain.

I do masturbate a lot.. Is it possible that a testicle can shrink. I over masturbate and I'm going stop.

Not really. Most teens masturbate a lot really.

They do get bigger as you masturbate (or have another sexual activity) but will return to normal afterwards.