hi, I'm 28 years old and I have a problem with my inner labia. I think that they are a little too big because they extend too much out of the outer labia. Also when I have vaginal sex it hurts because they are too lose and movements of the penis usually move them into and out of my vagina which can be painful, so my husband has to be extra careful when we are making love. They were normal before I had our son but after the pregnancy they have grown. Is there a way to reduce the size of my labia because I really think that they are too big. Who should I turn to about this?

Yes, usually during the pregnancy and after the childbirth labia minora, the inner labia, can get bigger than before the pregnancy in some women. It is because the increased inflow of blood to that area during the pregnancy and changes in hormonal balance cause the growing of connective tissue in the labia, and it is considered to be normal. In some women, like in your case, big labia can be a huge problem during sexual intercourse and they are not appealing to the eye. There are surgical procedures for reducing big labia and most of the major plastic surgery clinics in the country are performing them with great success. Big labia is not a pathological sign and there is no health risk involved, it is up to your own will if you want to reduce them or not. For information about this procedure you should talk to your doctor, so he or she could give you advice and permission to do it, you should also ask your doctor about the possible choices of a plastic surgeon because a very important that you choose the right one. Good luck and if there are any more questions about this feel free to post them.

when she said that big labia are not pleasing to the eye!!! As a man I find them very pleasing to MY eyes! You are not the one who see them the most, your husband is. If he willing to be carefull, maybe you should ask him what he thinks of reducing them. If my wife asked me I'd say "make them a little bigger. But thats me.

hey im 15 years old and my inner labia stick out of my outer labia, i am a virgin and feel very uncomfortable about how it looks "down there" so Joe i'd just like to thank you for your comment, because the majority of boys i have spoken to find it "gross" and i think this is because of the way the media portrays a "perfect looking vagina", i think its sad and hope one day boys and men realise that all vagina's no matter what shape or size should be appreciated.

you may undergo reduction labiaplasty . Two types of labiaplasties are there- in common one surgeon usually chops the protuberant part but there becomes a scar at margin. in better variety labia reduction is done in a way to avoid scar at margin and preserves sensation. more detail you will find over here ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I am a man and I find long inner labia to be the most attractive. The not appealing to the eye comment was complete nonsense. There are tons of men that prefer longer inner lips. Do not be ashamed.

The best thing to happen to any woman is the possession of a large protruding labia. It's so enticing and inviting that it makes me wanna ejaculate before penetration.

A man that has a woman that has large labia minora has a rare gift.

I think they are awesome I've been with a big labia woman its a huge turn on

I am a man , I like large inner lips p***y .... so, women's should not think about it ....