I was having alot of pain in my penis and went to my Dr who is a female. I was last patient for the night so after the nurse took my vitals she was allowed to leave. The Dr came in and talked to me. She gave me a drape and told me to undress from the waist down and left. She soon returned and knocked, asking if I was ready. I said yes and she entered followed by the from desk girl. She said her nurse had left and the secretary was the only staff left to be a chaperone. I was in shock by this. The Dr walked over to the table I was on and the chaperone stood right next to her. The Dr removed the drape to look at my penis. The secretary had a huge smile the entire time. I was so embarrassed by her seeing me this way. Luckily I didn't get an erection. The Dr covered me and told the secretary she could go. We finished, I dressed and went to check out. The girl smiled as I walked over. As I was leaving she winked saying she hopes to see me again soon. Was this right for the Dr to do? What if I would've got an erection in front of the secretary? Is this even allowed? SMH at some Drs.

All seems a bit strange. I have never had a doctor (yes mine is female) who brought a chaperone into a genital exam.

Banned
I there should have a male secretary as a chaperone of a female genital doctor to exam the males properly then there would be no hesitation for males patents...

I suppose your doctor could have made you come back the next day so her nurse could be there. Would that have made you happier?

Where I live there is no law against what she did.

I have never had a chaperone present for an exam but I have had a female trainee there. I did have a whirlpool back massage by a beautiful young lady once while I was sitting there naked. When she noticed my erection she just looked at me and smiled. She was standing behind me so she looked at it every time she leaned forward to massage my lower back. It was just the two of us, she didn't invite any others to the show. Now that might have been inappropriate if she had invited spectators. I was 19 at the time and I was not uncomfortable with it but if I had been 14 I might have been. 

Erections are a normal thing for a young guy with a female present.