everyone at my highschool school is having sex, and has a oral partner. what the problem is that, before having sex, i talked to my mom about it. she said i couldn't have sex, because of pregnancy, and also my period is coming soon. my boyfriend, whos really nice and outgoing, asks me if we could have sex, but i'm afraid to get pregnant, and what my mom said. :'( what shiuld i do?

what u could do and this is only a thought is tell yur mom that u really like this dude and u wouldnt even have to have intercourse and to be extra safe u would take every precaution to not get pregnant and just stick to oral .

Another option;
If you, and your mom, are worried about pregnancy it's easy to get around. To be SUPER safe follow these "steps"

1. Find a local health clinic ( Planned Parenthood is a good place to check )
2. Go to the health clinic and ask about condoms; and birth control.
3. To be super safe get both of these
Also they can't tell your parents if you don't want them to. ( also it generally is for free! )