I am worried about this skin that hangs. It is very annoying! It is like a purple-ish black and has white bumps on it and it is really kinda of long! I like playing basketball and when I am running my legs pull down the skin and it kinda hurts! Sometimes when I am sleeping my vagina gets a sudden sharp throbbing pain that hurts really bad and sometimes it won't go away. It is really the most annoying is when I am hanging out with my friends and my shorts or underwear or something pinches the skin. Sometimes my friends notice when I put my hand down my pants to fix it! They give me a weird look and ask me what I am doing and it is really embarrassing when I have to explain what I am doing. I have never had sex or have had sexual intercourse or activity and I don't know how it got there! I am only 13 and I am worried if will affect my future sexual activity or and if it is normal or abnormal.

Please ladies I am young and don't know what to do about it!! Tell if u have had the same thing happen and if it is normal. I need answers and if u are gonna be impolite and immature then don't bother replying! This is a very important matter and would like to know facts about it

Hello ChaRay

I am not a doctor but it might be the folds that occur on the vagina as a woman matures. But, I do not know. I know it is not easy to talk to parents about a changing body. To ease your piece of mind maybe you could explain to your parents that you are getting older and you want to feel comfortable about your body and that you would like to see a gynecologist or even bring up to your pediatrician if you have one. Not sure how old you are though? I hope this helps you.

talk to a gynacolagist. he will assure you this is normal. i too have hanging skin folds when i was young i thought i was turning into a boy. i was assured by my doctor it is normal and ok.

Only because u bot up that u are experiencing pain and that there are white bumps, I'm going to suggest u find a way to tell yer parent that now that u are a teenager u feel the need to see a gynecologist.the dr is not allowed to tell yer parent about yer visit, so it will be safe.Better SAFE than SORRY!

Oh, and one more thing, A LADY NEVER PUTS HER HANDS DOWN HER PANTS IN PUBLIC